- Translucent fabric and sequins on the yoke for a dressed-up look.
- Designed and made ethically in Australia using Australian made fabric.
- 95% cotton and 5% spandex for a soft and comfortable wear (excluding yoke).
- Sleeves are 7/8 length if you’re about average height because someone who wears a size 22 does not necessarily have longer arms than someone who wears a size 14 (something you and I already knew).
- The jersey fabric used is low/no pill.
- Fabric doesn’t cling and it drapes beautifully.
- Curved waist for a flattering finish.
- Flares a little at the waist/hips so it sits well rather than being tight at the waist.
- Prewashed to prevent further shrinkage.
- Wash and wear fabrics (although throw it in a lingerie bag just in case the sequins catch on your other clothes).
I usually associate evening wear with discomfort and have difficulties finding clothes I want to wear. This top has been designed to be elegant, comfortable and flattering with a hint of allure. Perfect for a night out, or when you want to dress up for work or a day outing. I always feel a bit glamorous when I wear this top (more glamorous than usual that is).