- Handmade binding from Liberty of London classic Tana Lawn prints.
- Rounded neckline is designed not to slip off your shoulders or show your bra strap.
- Sleeves designed to be elbow length.
- This is a long-ish tee, perfect with summer pants, yoga pants or a skirt.
- Designed and made ethically in Australia using Australian made fabric.
- 95% cotton and 5% spandex for a soft and comfortable wear (excluding binding).
- 100% cotton Tana Lawn bias binding.
- Fabric doesn’t cling and it drapes beautifully, so there’s no need to wear a t-shirt bra for a smooth look.
- Curved hem for a flattering finish.
- Flares a little at the waist/hips so it sits well rather than being tight at the waist
- Prewashed to prevent further shrinkage.
- Can be thrown in the wash with the rest of your clothes, although I recommend using cold water and line drying in the shade.
I only discovered Liberty of London Fabrics seven years ago and it’s probably a good thing for my bank balance that I didn’t know about them earlier! If you share my love of these patterns and fabrics and want to be near them every day I think I’ve found a way. This tee allows you to affordably include timeless style and nurture your creative side every day.