- Liberty of London Tana Lawn Patch Pocket.
- Sleeves designed to be elbow length.
- Designed and made ethically in Australia using Australian made fabric.
- 95% cotton and 5% spandex for a soft and comfortable wear (excluding pocket).
- 100% cotton Tana Lawn pocket.
- Fabric is low/no pill.
- Fabric doesn’t cling and it drapes beautifully.
- Curved waist for a flattering finish.
- Flares a little at the waist/hips so it sits well rather than being tight at the waist
- Prewashed to prevent further shrinkage.
- Can be thrown in the wash with the rest of your clothes, although I recommend using cold water and line drying in the shade.
It’s easy to find plain tee-shirts, but finding a plus-size tee with panache (bling-free), is more difficult. For me, a summer wardrobe is about being able to step into my summer pants, put on a tee and shuffle into my sandals. But, I’ve had varying degrees of success with this and it all comes down to the tee. The fabric needs to hold its shape, the neckline can’t be oversized, the fabric shouldn’t cling, the sleeves can’t be too short, I don’t want to need a t-shirt bra or singlet, and it should have a point of interest… voila the Patch Pocket Tee!