- Curved waist for a flattering finish.
- Flares a little at the waist/hips so it sits well rather than being tight at the waist
- Prewashed to prevent further shrinkage.
- Can be thrown in the wash with the rest of your clothes, although I recommend using cold water and line drying.
- High, flattering neckline designed to not slip off your shoulder.
- Designed, dyed and made ethically in Australia using Australian made fabric.
- Short sleeves designed to be elbow length.
- 100% cotton for a comfortable wear and soft finish.
- Sleeves are about elbow length if you’re about average height because someone who wears a size 22 does not necessarily have longer arms than someone who wears a size 14 (something you and I already knew).
- Low/no pill fabric.
Did you know you can make garments in a non-colour (e.g. bleached fabric) and then get it dyed whatever colour you want? When I found this out I had to try it and my lovely friends at NAV Dyers made up a batch of teal tees for me. They are 100% cotton, very soft to wear AND a completely unique colour – just for us. I’ve had them made in short (elbow length) and long (7/8) sleeve versions. A perfect tee when you want and elegant neckline as well as a bit of cover for sunny days.