- Pockets (yay!)
- Designed and made ethically in Australia using Australian made fabric.
- 95% cotton and 5% spandex for a soft and comfortable wear.
- Full length if you’re around 5’3” (161cm) or shorter or 7/8, 3/4 etc. if you’re taller.
- Elastic waist band using no-roll elastic.
- Low/no pill jersey fabric.
- Pockets give you a place for your key and coffee money when you head off for a walk.
- Knit fabric with spandex is great for wearing when exercising and the cotton fabric aids with comfort and cooling.
- Designed not to be tight around the thighs.
- Pull on and off (no cords or toggles).
- Wash and wear fabric.
I’m not a leggings person. I wish I was, it would be so easy for exercise and wearing under skirts, but I don’t like anything that draws attention to my knees. So, I designed these comfy track pants for my Pilates class and other stretchy-pant-occasions. I call them Yoga pants because I want to sound like a Zen kind of person and because Yoga is pretty much for everyone.